- to study the chosen programme of study;
- to study an individual study plan in accordance with the procedure laid down in high school;
- to study at more than one programme or other courses in the same or another institution of higher education;
- to evaluate the quality of teaching and training provisions of the subjects studied;
- to choose instructors, if the same thing is taught by several teachers;
- to submit their thesis topic, or choose from a number of proposed topics;
- to have their gained knowledge affirmed using alternative methods if they have a disability preventing from settling the procedure, and if the alternative method of knowledge affirmation ensures the proper levels of knowledge are achieved;
- to apply to the high school administration to have their studeis endorsed by the same or other Lithuanian or foreign higher education institution;
- to apply to a higher education administration or a dispute settlement panel about the injustice in question;
- to interrupt and resume studies in accordance with the Statute of the high school;
- to take an academic leave without loss of student status;
- to freely express their thoughts and beliefs;
- to participate in high school governing bodies;
- to elect the student representative body and to be elected to it, to join other associations freely;
- to use the rights given by the law, the university statutes and other legal acts.
A student who did not pass an exam or acquire a credit needed shall be entitled to try again once again free of charge in accordance with the university. This procedure must be adopted after examining the offers from the student union (the student representative body).
- to study hard;
- comply with the Code of Academic Ethics, adopted by the University;
- to comply with this law, the Statute of higher education, laws and internal regulations.